Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a booking?
• Click on contact us and email or call us with your party details.
• To book a theme package, a $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your party date, this will be deducted from your final balance.
• A $50 Security Bond will be required and returned to you once the boxes have been checked for any missing /damaged items.
• Until your deposit is received, Pickabox cannot guarantee your date.
What if I cancel?
Your deposit is non-refundable, we understand unforseen situations, illness or emergency so we will offer you the option to reschedule, without loss of deposit (subject to availability of theme/dates).
When do I need to give final numbers?
• Approximate numbers are required at the time of booking.
• Final numbers and final balance to be confirmed no later than 1 week before party date.
When do I pay the final balance?
• A non-refundable $50 deposit must be paid at the time of booking to secure your package, this will be deducted from your final balance.
• You will be emailed Pick A Box Party Hire’s bank details to enable a direct bank deposit.
• The balance and a $50 Security Bond can be paid via direct bank deposit before the party, or in cash at time of pick up or delivery.
When do I get my bond back?
Your bond will be returned to you within 5 days from returning the items to us, and once we have checked the boxes to ensure nothing missing or broken. Breakages and missing items will incur charges.
How do I get my bond back?
We will return your bond to you by bank transfer. We will contact you to obtain details.
Do you set the party up for me?
Our party packages are DIY this makes the packages more affordable for everyone.• Our party packages are DIY this makes the packages more affordable for everyone.• We can set up your party for an additional fee.
Is a host and food, drinks included in package?
No our packages do not include host, drinks or food. (Except the Slumber Party Packages which may include cereal.)
What will I need to pick up the party package?
Our party packages are designed to fit in a standard car. Our tables are compact as they fold in half, but you will need an empty car boot.
When do I collect and drop off?
• Pickabox Party Hire will arrange a date and time for collection, usually a day before the party.
• Drop off date to be no later than the Monday after the weekend – date to be confirmed at time of collection.
What’s the smallest theme party I can hire?
• Excluding our Slumber Party Packages (Designed for 4 children) All Pickabox Party Hire theme packages start at 10 Children for $150. Additional Children are $5 each up to 14 Children.
• All Pickabox Party Hire theme packages start at 10 Children for $150. Additional Children are $5 each up to 14 Children.
• Please contact us for parties larger than 14 Children.
• If you have a smaller number of children no problem, contact us for further information.
Do you deliver?
Yes, we can deliver and collect please contact us with your suburb for a quote for delivery and pickup. At an additional fee.
What if something gets broken or goes missing?
• Any breakages/missing hire equipment is to be paid for by the hirer.
• Breakages and missing items will incur charges, this will be deducted from the security bond.